Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pictures of Me

Hi Family! I Have been wanting to make a post for a while, but have just been too tired to do so. Being here in the Cayman Islands has been nice, but it hasn't been a vacation by any means. I'm running more than 80 miles a week. This past week I ran nearly 100 miles. Things are going well for me out here. A lot hasn't been set in stone and I have a feeling that is going to be the case for quite a while. Lets all keep our fingers crossed for now. I know things will eventually work out on their own time.

For now here is a picture of my beautiful face here in Cayman. I just took this picture with my iphone. I hope it turned out ok.

2 comments:

OhShauna said...

Jon, you look thin!!!!! How bout some Oakes special pasta!

Jon Rankin said...

Yummy, I would love to have some Oakes special pasta. I miss you a ton mom! See you very, very soon. Yay!