Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jon's 2009 Track Season Begins!

Hi Family!

I'm getting ready to leave for Kingston, Jamaica early tomorrow morning. I'll be racing my first 1500 meter race of the season in Jamaica this Saturday. I'm in really good shape and I'm very excited to begin my 2009 season. After this race I'll be heading straight from Jamaica to Minneapolis, Minnesota for the USA 1-mile Road Championships. That race will be Thursday, May 7th. The race in Jamaica is more of a tune-up race for this race, but I'm taking both races very seriously. Ultimately, I would like to win both races and make a strong showing for all of the sponsors that we are hoping to sign with later this year.

That's all the updates I have for now. I'll try to take a few photos with my iphone during my travels over the next 8 or 9 days. I love you all and will talk to you soon I'm sure.

1 comment:

The Rankin Family said...

Go Jon,Win,win,this will be your best track season.