Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jon, Wesley, & Megan Coming Home!

I just wanted to get things started again on our family blog. Gosh, I got us started on this cool family activity and then I dropped the ball. Well, I'm picking the ball back up and shooting for a 3-pointer. (SWISHHHHH!!!) That's right, this post is 3-point slam dunk. You know why?! Because Wesley, Megan and I are all coming home this week. I'll be home tomorrow and Wesley and Megan will be home Friday mid-day. OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE. I miss and love you all so much. I have to bounce because I'm getting some much needed last minute ice cream with my friends Jamie and Danny from church before my early morning departure tomorrow. That and uhhh, I still gotta pack.

Love you all. See you soon. Really, see you, like, tomorrow. WAHOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments: