


Grandma Verdell was more then my grandma she was also like a mother to me,after my mother died when i was three years old grandma took care of me she was always there for me ,she protected me and comforted me she was always someone i could talk to, we laughed and talked and she told me stories,she was more than my grandma she was my friend.
Grandma I will miss you and I will always love you.
Grandma you have earned your wings so spread them and fly home to your new home in heaven,when you get there give my mom and dad hugs for me and take care of each other, they are waiting for you it is there time to have you with them now,so until I see you all again keep each others company.
Grandma you are God's angel now no more pain or suffering you are home now.
Thank you grandma for loving me.
LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU
P


4 comments:
Thanks you for this beautiful post mom. I'm so glad I could be in Cayman to be here with you and the family to say good-bye to Great Grandmother Verdell. Whenever I see white butterflies I'll think of her.
jon jon i am glad you were there with me too,and when i see the white butterflies i will think of grandma too,she was so special to a lot of people.
mom
Thanks so much for showing and telling us a bit about Grandma Verdell, I know that she is an important part of who you are and who you all have become.
Thanks for your comments mama Oakes!
Post a Comment