
Welcome to The Rankin Family blog!
For this first entry I would like to share a few family photos from the last few years.
This first photo (from left to right) is of my younger brother, Wesley, my father, John, my mother, Penelope, and me, Jon. Of our immediate family my older sister, Kelly, is missing from this photo. I'm bummed she wasn't in this photo. I don't know why she wasn't in this picture . . . she must have been the person taking the picture.

This next photo is one of my favorite photos of my sister. In this photo is my sister and her oldest son, Darrius (a.k.a. Buddha). They both have the biggest smiles on their face. I think it's because they love each other so much.

In the second photo is my sister with her youngest son, Deontaye. Now this is a really cute picture. I love how little Deontaye has his arms wrapped around his mama. He's holding on so tight to her as if he's trying to hold tightly to the moment so that it won't ever escape his tiny hands.

No comments:
Post a Comment